2.03.2011

A Year Ago at Winnowing Woman

We're closing TOMORROW!  Finally.  I'm thrilled.

And too excited to compose a "real" post, so how about this . . .

A blog I have really enjoyed reading over the last year is Unclutterer.  I'm sure I caught wind of this blog here or here since these fine women, whom I also call friends, aspire to so much the same use-it-or-lose-it kind of lives and keep me thinking.  Regularly on Unclutterer a post like this one pops up, where there is a quick glance back at what was happening one year ago on the site.  In the spirit of originality and taking a firm stance against plagiarism, I decided to do the same thing.

January 2010
- Thus it all begins with some further explanation given here
Oy.  I don't know if I achieved what I laid out in the guidelines for myself, but I'm a work in progress.

- The first Frugal Friday
I definitely want to get back to these and push my frugality farther this year

- Discovering cloth diapering
Since we've been, ahem, "moving" since about mid November I bought "one pack" of disposable diapers to get us through the move without having to do a lot of diaper laundry.  Two and a half months, one broken-then-rigged washing machine, one officially dead dryer, and about four packs of disposables later, we still haven't resumed cloth diapering.  I never would've guessed that one of the things I would look forward to about moving is using cloth diapers again.  Go figure.

- I'm too sexy for my scrubs
...apparently because this whole plan lasted about as long as Right Said Fred's time on the Billboard charts.  But I still think I was on to something here.  Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Please leave one for me here.