10.31.2013

november: living in active gratitude

In a lot of ways the day got away from me. But the evening was spent perfectly. Even within this good life of mine, sometimes such lovely moments I still don't see coming. But they come anyway, and when they do they fill my soul.
There is always much to be thankful for.
In November my writing focus will be on living out a phrase I keep hearing in my head: "active gratitude". I learned enough in October to not set too many lofty conditions or parameters on approaching the idea. But I do know I want thankfulness to be alive and a way of my life, so I will try to actively live my gratitude. What better month to set it as an endeavor than November?
There's always, always much to be grateful for. Tonight I'll rest my head on my pillow knowing this day was no exception.
What a good day and night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Please leave one for me here.