3.11.2010

It's A Small World Afterall - Second Edition


Top o' the mornin' afternoon, to ya!

Once more, I've been checking out the analytics for my little piece of the blogosphere (nerd, still), and just wanted to give an appreciative and humble shout out to:

-Miami, FL, USA
-Lake Worth, FL, USA
-Hialeah, FL, USA
-Orlando, FL, USA
-Athens, GA, USA (whatup, new homeys!)
-Atlanta, GA, USA
-Winder, GA, USA (Hi, Mom!)
-Roswell, GA, USA
-Commerce, GA, USA
-Jefferson, GA, USA
-Rutledge, GA, USA
-Warner Robbins, GA, USA (is that you, TopNotchTeacher?)
-Statham, GA, USA (formerly known as Hell's Half-Acre when the passenger train still came through...seriously...)
-Augusta, GA, USA
-Snellville, GA, USA
-Aiken, SC, USA
-Charlotte, NC, USA (of Bosak Buttsacks fame, I believe...)
-Fayetteville, NC, USA (Hello, grandest of Grands! Give Grandad a kiss for me.)**
-Cordova, TN, USA
-Memphis, TN, USA (is that you, My12Hats?) Bring it, biscuit, with another post, willya?! Don't worry, I won't give up on you.
-McNeil, TX, USA
-San Antonio, TX, USA
-Spring, TX, USA
-Bulverde, TX, USA
-Dallas, TX, USA
-New York, NY, USA
-Brooklyn, NY, USA (how's the gestating, friend?) We're like ships passing in the night it would seem. Missed that hug.
-Seattle, WA, USA (Thank you, oh thank you, for alternative rock. Truly.)
-Denver, CO, USA
-San Francisco, CA, USA
-Los Angeles, CA, USA (I knew Hollywood would come calling one of these days)
-Berwyn, PA, USA
-Bloomsburg, PA, USA
-Birmingham, AL, USA
-Farmington, MI, USA
-Chicago, IL, USA (Oprah, is that you? Am I one of your favorite things?)
-Yazoo City, MS, USA (That sounds fun)
-Honolulu, HI, USA (luck-y)
-Portland, OR, USA
-Charlottesville, VA, USA
-Salt Lake City, UT, USA
-Washington, DC, USA (Mr. President?!)
-Canada (Anne Shirley, is that you? I'll be there as quick as I can!) I'm going to be later than I thought
-London, England (now I'm a little self-conscious about my grammar and usage of the English language...)
-Glenrothes, England United Kingdom (England or UK, which do you prefer? I aim to please.)
-Frankfurt Am Main, Germany (Mit tiefer dankbarkeit!)
-Brisbane, Australia (Thanks for sending the sun and moon back our direction every day!) ...and thanks for coming back!
-Shannon, Ireland ("You're a corker, Shannon." Please tell me that's not an insult.)
-Kingston, Jamaica
-Malaysia (Technically speaking, they hit the blog and bounced right back out. Ah, well.)

Wow. That's just crazy. Thanks to all of you for dropping in. I hope you're finding a little something to keep you coming back. God bless you.
Really, really, truly, truly, thanks for reading. Really, I don't have any idea what I'm doing most of the time, and don't know if there is a real point to the blog for anyone else other than me (and it gets lost even on me sometimes), but, truly, thank you for reading! Really. Truly. Too much? Okay.

Now, off to the winnowing Daddy's-out-of-town-and-Mommy's-running-this-zoo-by-herself races! Thanks, KakiBlackBarry for keeping the kiddos while I work (and blog, apparently) today.

P.S. Little Big Man Booty Boot Camp is in full force. Pray, saints... Um, yeah. We're getting there.

**My lovely Grandmother, JoCanMax, is missing from the analytics reporting. She has now been added to the list.

1 comment:

  1. Sisterfriend5:54:00 PM

    Again, SisterFriend is missing from this report. What is that?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Please leave one for me here.