10.03.2013

escape

I've run away. 

Run away with the man who sees me the way I still think I look even though that thought is ludicrous since seventeen years have passed. 

Escaped, because the grass is always greener after we've momentarily put off everyday-life to once more give air to that thing that sparks between us. 

Vacated, because everything is more vibrant after we've cocooned enough to shed off all the other roles and titles and responsibilities for a moment in time to just be him and me. 

Our precious Three made us Five, but sometimes it's tricky to find ourselves in a crowd that size.  It's hard to escape in the middle of it all. 

So we've run away.
Him. 
Me.
We. 

Don't try to find us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Please leave one for me here.